Information contained in patient health records are kept confidential at all times and only disclosed to others for purposes related to your health care (except if you have given permission otherwise).
Confidential patient data will be shared within the health care team at the practice and with other health care professionals i.e. hospitals referrals. All health care professionals have a contractual duty of confidentiality. Everyone working with the NHS has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
Please note that physical violence or verbal abuse will not be tolerated by this practice and any such behaviour by patients or their family could lead to them being removed from the practice list.
We hope that you will be satisfied with your care and treatment here. In order to give you the best possible service, we welcome any suggestions or comments you may have, likewise if you have a complaint please inform us. These will be treated in total confidence. Please contact the Practice Manager, and we will work with you to resolve the matter.
With your support we aim to offer you:
- An appointment within 48 hours if needed.
- Keep your wait at the surgery to a minimum.
- Offer emergency appointments - on the same day and are managed by a triage nurse who will direct you to the best source of help for your problem.
Please help us to help you by:
- Arriving on time for your appointment.
- Cancelling in good time if you do not require your appointment.
- Being courteous to all staff.
Please remember that you can cancel, change or alter an appointment 24 hours a day if you telephone us.